Nothing reboots your mind like a quick sojourn into nature. Enjoy some downtime at Ona Beach State Park.
To visit, you'll need to step off the beaten track a little and head for Seal Rock, which is 60 miles from the state capital, Salem.
Ona Beach State Park is just 6 miles away if you decide to stay at one of 3 hotels that are available in the area. The Alsi Resort and Crow's Nest by RedAwning are some of your best choices here.
Other Places to Visit near Ona Beach State Park
Not ready to leave? Don't worry, because there's more than just Ona Beach State Park to do in the area:
- There's no doubt you will enjoy perusing the vibrant and unique artworks on display at Ocean Beaches Glass Gallery, a place to easily spend a few hours getting your cultural fix.
- Immerse yourself in the sound of the breeze rustling through the trees when you enter the heart of Seal Rock State Park.
- Need a change in scenery? Go outside and take in the large open space at Lost Creek State Recreation Site.
- Go to South Beach State Park, where you can relax in the natural environment and enjoy the fresh air.
- Mike Miller County Park is a vast open-air space where you can enjoy a range of activities.