Onalaska Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Onalaska? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Onalaska hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center LaCrosse is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an indoor pool for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Onalaska/La Crosse is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests laundry facilities and free newspapers. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday Inn Express Onalaska. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Onalaska
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Onalaska is 33.03 inches
Exploring Onalaska with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront and university life, Onalaska has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Great River Trail and Onalaska Omni Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Valley View Mall. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Blain's Farm & Fleet, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Matts Coral Shack.