Top Hotels Near Opus One Winery in Napa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Opus One Winery
Top Hotels Close to Opus One Winery
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Opus One Winery Hotel Guide
Opus One Winery is perfect for the adults.
To see it, step away from the beaten track a little and make your way to Oakville, which is situated 50 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
Staying at the Oleander House, the only accommodation near Opus One Winery, means you'll remain near the heart of things, since it's located just 2 miles away.
There are a number of affordable accommodation options locally. The Petit Logis Inn and the El Bonita Motel come recommended.
If you enjoy life's luxuries, you'll be happy to know that there are a number of upmarket hotels in the general area. Even the fussiest traveler will be impressed with the Auberge Du Soleil, An Auberge Resort and the Bardessono.
Calm those weary feet and have a round of beers at Durant & Booth (7856 St. Helena Highway, Durant House, Oakville). This popular watering hole is just 0.3 miles from Opus One Winery.
Other Places to Visit near Opus One WineryHere's a sample of some of the additional things you can do in the vicinity of Opus One Winery:
- Rudd Winery & Vineyards has a wide range of local wines, so if you are a wine connoisseur, this is the perfect place for you.
- You should take a day to relax into a few quality wines at Turnbull Winery, and if you want the moment to last, you can buy a bottle of your favorite drop to take home with you.
- Whether you are someone who knows the ins and outs of wine tasting or you just like to have a drink or two with your friends, Robert Mondavi Winery is a great place to discover local wines.
- You should sit back and sample some local wines at Saddleback Cellars, and if you want the moment to last, you can buy a bottle of your favorite drop while you're there.
- You can sample quality local wines at Cardinale Estate Winery, discover where the very grapes you drink were sourced, and if you have enjoyed yourself, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home with you.