When you consider your next holiday, you perhaps think you'll be strolling through downtown, noticing the gorgeous nature or the monuments all around you. But there's one draw you are especially looking forward to: Tucson Convention Center. For years, it's been an item on your bucket list, and now is finally the time to check it off.
Where to Stay Close to Tucson Convention Center
Hotels near Tucson Convention Center
Each month, many visitors descend on Tucson Convention Center to get involved in events.
It is situated just 110 miles from Phoenix, the state capital, in a place called Tucson.
Accommodation options close to Tucson Convention Center are certainly plentiful. 24 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites is just 1 mile from Tucson Convention Center. Additional well-known options include the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson City Center, AZ, 1 mile away, and the Hotel Tucson City Center, 0.7 miles away.
Accommodation can be a considerable expense when touring the world, so why not save some money and grab a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Arizona Riverpark Inn (0.4 miles away) and the Quality Inn (1 mile away) are names to bare in mind.
There's a handful of high-end hotels in this area. A local favorite is the Days Inn Tucson Convention Center, a walk of just 0.4 miles away. There is also the Howard Johnson Inn - Tucson Downtown. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
You'll notice there's a variety of shops and local eateries, such as Cafe Desta (758 South Stone Avenue, Tucson), not far from Tucson Convention Center. Alternatively, if you're craving something more substantial, take a quick stroll to Hotel Congress (311 East Congress Street, Tucson).
Before you pack your bags, check out the other things to do here:
- If you're a devoted art fan, your trip will not be complete without a guided tour of Museum of Contemporary Art.
- St. Augustine Cathedral, the area's largest Catholic church, is a fascinating cultural and historical landmark.
- Sosa-Carrillo-Fremont House Museum boasts interesting exhibits on the events that shaped the region.
- Borderlands Theater is a fantastic place to watch some local theater.
- The religious principles of a place are often what make up the bedrock of a culture. Be sure to visit El Tiradito Wishing Shrine and find out what the people here value most.
The proximity of Tucson Station to Tucson Convention Center can make metro transport a great way to travel to this attraction. It's just 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's resorts and motels in Downtown Tucson deliver everything you require, so you can be sure to find selections near Tucson Convention Center that you'll adore. It's time to start hunting Downtown Tucson welcomed quite a few visitors in the past year. Once the time comes to book, you can set off confidently: many guests endorsed their Downtown Tucson hotel. All the pointers and recommendations you're looking you'll find right here.
- And we have relaxing rooms for all types, from big reunions to couples.
- The concierge service at hotels near Tucson Convention Center will be awesome which can only improve your journey to this fine feature.
- Rooms in Downtown Tucson accommodation will be neat, presentable, and primed to invite you in.
Downtown Tucson getaways had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your choice spot in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Tucson Convention Center.
Downtown Tucson Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in Downtown Tucson once Tucson Convention Center is checked off your list.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the good times; the next day, make a trip to one of the local historical sites.
- You will notice Downtown Tucson also knows a thing or two about personalized service after a time spent on its ample excursions.
- Downtown Tucson treasures haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but rising numbers of stays mean now is a good moment to make your reservations.
Planning an escape to Downtown Tucson is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Tucson Convention Center from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old vistas and call on some astonishing new group photos!