Was convenient for what we there for.
Posted Apr 4, 2017
The worst stay in have ever had. No maid service, had to use the same towels for four days. When we asked for more towels the maid told us they exchange towels from Wednesday thru Sunday. I booked a smoking room, when we got upstairs there were no ashtrays. When back down to ask for an ash tray and he told us it was a non smoking hotel. When I should him my booking, he said "I can give your money back and you can find somewhere else to stay." I thought was very rude. The room smelled like mold. We do not recommend this hotel.