Think of yourself walking around the lanes of a brand-new place, looking up at the architecture or the exquisite landscapes all around you. However, Pacific Asia Museum is one attraction you have been prepared for most of all. You have wanted to go there for as long as you can remember, and now is the moment to mark it off.
Pacific Asia Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Pacific Asia Museum
Get a taste of the local culture at Pacific Asia Museum.
You'll find it in Pasadena, which is 9 miles away from the happening city of Los Angeles.
You will be able to find 8 hotels within 0.1 miles of Pacific Asia Museum. With 51 accommodation options, you should think about staying in Chinatown. It's a short drive of 8 miles. The JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, The Standard Downtown LA and Sheraton Grand Los Angeles are worth looking into.
If sightseeing's your main concern and you're hoping to save dollars on accommodation, then there are some budget-friendly hotels in the area. Two great options are the Hilton Pasadena, 0.3 miles away, and the Westin Pasadena, situated just 0.2 miles away.
If you'd like to spend your nights in a hotel that you can proudly talk about with family and friends when you get home, you'll be pleased to know that there are a few impressive upmarket hotels nearby. Check out the plush amenities at the Courtyard by Marriott Old Pasadena and the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. These are only 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
While you're roaming the area around Pacific Asia Museum, do not forget to sample the delicious coffee and sweet treats at Intelligentsia Coffee Pasadena Coffeebar. A bit later, you should walk over to The Westin Pasadena for a hearty dining experience. If you're not ready to call it, find a way to ArcLight Cinemas - Pasadena.
Of course, there are also some other things to see and do in the vicinity of Pacific Asia Museum:
- Devote some time to art and culture at Pasadena Museum of California Art, a prominent museum in the area.
- As a structure where the locals gather to commemorate the past, Pasadena Robinson Memorial is an impressive experience.
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Paseo Colorado where you will be able to buy the perfect mementos of your trip for family and friends.
- Travelers and locals alike enjoy discovering and admiring the impressive art exhibitions at Norton Simon Museum.
- There's no danger of your kids saying they're bored at the interactive and fun Kidspace Childrens Museum.
Expedia's Pasadena motels and lodging deliver all you need, so you'll definitely have sites near Pacific Asia Museum that you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of visitors in the past year, you shouldn't be the only one. Once booking time is here, you can rest assured: visitors of all types would suggest their Pasadena hotel to a colleague. Find all the insider information you're looking for right here.
- Seeking room comfort plus spotlessness? You're in a good place.
- The concierge services at lodging around Pacific Asia Museum will be awesome, which will only enrich your trip to this marvelous feature.
- Rooms in Pasadena hotels are always tidy and fresh.
Thanks to our diverse roster of hotels near Pacific Asia Museum, you can stay right at your preferred site.
Learn All About Pasadena
After Pacific Asia Museum is realized, you'll still have plenty to do in Pasadena.
- Until recently, Pasadena sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing amounts of bookings mean the moment to book is now.
- Get educated about the territory's background, then head out on the town to top off the good times right.
- Use a time to organize some activities, and you'll soon discover Pasadena also knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and call on some new selfies. Paying a visit to Pasadena is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Pacific Asia Museum. Reserve now!