Visitors can enjoy all that Parrish has to offer including the golf courses and museums. Top sights around the area include John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and Sarasota Jungle Gardens.
- You'll find 3439 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sarasota
- The closest major airport is in Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Parrish
A favorite place to visit in the city is Florida Railroad Museum. In the area, you'll also find John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and Sarasota Jungle Gardens.
As you make plans for a getaway to Parrish, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 45 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Comfy Home in Central Location, Close to Highway, Mall, Beaches, and Theme Parks is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from the center of Parrish. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Ruskin can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Harborside Suites at Little Harbor is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from central Parrish. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in St. Pete Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Dolphin Beach Resort is located 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the heart of Parrish. This 3-star hotel in St. Pete Beach features a private beach, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and central location.
Popular places to see around the area include Salvador Dali Museum, 23.2 mi/37.3 km from the heart of the city, and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, which is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away.
Dressing for Parrish
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Parrish is 1.89 inches
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F