Visitors can enjoy all that Peccioli has to offer including the gardens and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Roman Theatre and Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodations in Peccioli
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Peccioli
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Roman Theatre and Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta. In the area, you'll also find Temple of Minerva Medica and Teatro del Silenzio.
In Peccioli, you'll be able to select from 66 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Agriturismo Podere Diacceroni is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city center. With a stay at this farm stay in Peccioli, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Portavaldera is located within 3.5 mi (5.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Peccioli can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pratello Country Resort is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city's heart. This farm stay in Peccioli features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Peccioli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Peccioli each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F