Visiting Perdido Key
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Perdido Key, which is also known for its golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Fort Barrancas, National Museum of Naval Aviation, and Pensacola Naval Air Station.
- There are 474 hotels and other accommodations in Perdido Key
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perdido Key
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Perdido Key Beach, Johnson Beach, and Big Lagoon State Park. Top activities include golfing and exploring the waterfront, while Lost Key Golf Club and Perdido Bay Golf Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Perdido Key State Park and Gulf Beach.
In Perdido Key, you'll be able to select from 474 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Cottages on the Green is located within 1.4 mi (2.3 km) of the city center. Located in Pensacola, this 2-star condo features free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, and a refrigerator. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Windemere Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star condo resort in Pensacola can enjoy access to a private beach and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Palacio Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star condo resort in Pensacola features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Fort Barrancas, 6.1 mi/9.8 km from the city center, and National Museum of Naval Aviation, which is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away.
Dressing for Perdido Key
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Perdido Key gets about 2.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F