Imagine yourself on your perfect day off: you perhaps picture yourself sauntering through downtown, looking up at the marvellous settings or the buildings wherever you look. However, Phoenix Theater is one attraction you have been especially anticipating. You have wanted to wander there for years, and right now is finally the time to tick it off.
Lodging at Phoenix Theater
Hotels near Phoenix Theater
Spending some time at Phoenix Theater is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
It's in Petaluma, 65 miles outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
With 4 hotels nearby, you shouldn't have any issues locating one that suits your needs. The Metro Hotel and Cafe and Best Western Petaluma Inn are definitely strong candidates, and they're just 2 miles from Phoenix Theater.
Savvy travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' need look no further as there are a couple of lower-priced hotels in the vicinity. Why not head on over to the Hotel Petaluma an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, which is 0.1 miles away, or the Suiteoaks Estate, which is 0.9 miles away?
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to book into one of the area's high-end hotels. You'll find world-class facilities and a sophisticated atmosphere at the Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma and the Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma.
Be sure to go to Peet's Coffee (5 Petaluma Boulevard South, Petaluma) to get a boost with a strong coffee and some treats. When the sun sets, go to Wild Goat Bistro (Great Petaluma Mill Shopping Center #A5, 6 Petaluma Boulevard North, Petaluma). It's merely 0.2 miles away.
Of course, there are some other things to see and do in the vicinity of Phoenix Theater:
- Check out Petaluma Seed Bank, a shop where you can escape from your worries and treat yourself to a shopping spree.
- Historians must visit The Petaluma Library Museum, a place where history springs to life to recount tales and events of days long gone.
- Be aware of how stories come to life when you walk through the fine selection of exhibits at Petaluma Historical Museum.
- The Petaluma Arts Center is a community space that offers its visitors a wide range of functions and displays, including art presentations, performances and art programs.
- Shop to your heart's content at Petaluma Village Premium Outlets, the perfect place to fill your suitcase with clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
Expedia's resorts and motels in Petaluma furnish everything you require, so you can be sure to have choices near Phoenix Theater that you'll enjoy. It's time to start searching: Petaluma welcomed more than a few tourists in the last twelve months. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the guidance you need. When reservation time is here, you'll set off boldly: explorers of all manner would suggest their Petaluma hotel to a friend or family member.
- In search of spaces that are satisfying in addition to tidy and neat? You'll get it right here.
- Rooms in Petaluma lodging are always orderly and fresh.
- The staff at accommodation around Phoenix Theater go beyond the expected which can only enhance your visit to this magnificent landmark.
You can stay right nearby with our wide registry of hotels near Phoenix Theater.
Petaluma Fascinating Facts and Figures
After you've done Phoenix Theater, there are still further activities to see and do in Petaluma.
- Petaluma is beginning to become more famous after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Take an afternoon to plot some activities, and you'll soon also realize Petaluma knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- Get cultured about Petaluma's background, then enjoy an evening of fun and games to conclude your adventure.
Paying a visit to Petaluma is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Phoenix Theater. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring scrapbook photos!