Visiting Point Reyes Station
Visitors can enjoy all that Point Reyes Station has to offer including the wineries, beaches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. A top sight in the area is Muir Woods.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Point Reyes Station
- The closest major airport is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 30.5 mi (49 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Point Reyes Station
The city's natural beauty is on display at Point Reyes National Seashore, Sculptured Beach, and Limantour Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Point Reyes State Marine Reserve and Point Reyes Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Point Reyes Station. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- HI Point Reyes - Amenities at this 2-star hostel include free parking and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and local sightseeing.
- Point Reyes Vineyard Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Muir Woods, 17.4 mi/28.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Point Reyes Station
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 0.43 inches of rain falls on Point Reyes Station each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 40°F