Visiting Rohnert Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rohnert Park, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, university setting, and riverfront. Top sights around the area include Jack London State Historic Park, Quarryhill Botanical Garden, and Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Rohnert Park
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rohnert Park
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Sonoma State University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Scandia Family Fun Center and Foxtail Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Rohnert Park. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Oxford Suites Sonoma County - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Graton Resort & Casino - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Jack London State Historic Park, located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Quarryhill Botanical Garden, which is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) away.
Dressing for Rohnert Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Rohnert Park each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F