Visiting Port Stanley
Visitors to Port Stanley are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Port Stanley
- The closest major airport is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Stanley
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Port Stanley Little Beach and Port Stanley Main Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Stanley Terminal Rail is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Elgin County Museum and Pinafore Park in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Kettle Creek Inn - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Port Stanley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Port Stanley is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F