Those traveling to Portglenone are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 29.8 mi (48 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Portglenone
Places to visit in the larger region include ECOS Environmental Centre, Allen Park Golf Club, and Junction One International Outlet Shopping Centre. In the area, you'll also find Clotworthy Arts Centre and Antrim Castle.
As you plan your vacation to Portglenone, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge is located 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Portglenone. This 3-star hotel in Crumlin features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Lodge Hotel is 19 mi (30.6 km) from central Portglenone. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Coleraine can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Dunadry Hotel is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the center of Portglenone. This 3-star hotel in Antrim features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Portglenone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Portglenone is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 64°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 35°F