Visitors can enjoy all that Pozzuoli has to offer including the parks and waterfront. Top sights in the city include Temple of Serapis and Flavian Amphitheater.
- You'll find 1659 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Naples
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pozzuoli
The city is notable for landmarks like Temple of Serapis, Flavian Amphitheater, and Cuma Archaeological Park. The city's natural beauty is on display at Monte Nuovo, Astroni Crater Nature Reserve, and Phlegraean Fields. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pozzuoli Port and Gulf of Naples.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pozzuoli. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Avellino - Amenities at this guesthouse include free parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Casafort - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Luisa Hotel Residence Beauty Farm - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ercolano Ruins, 13.2 mi/21.3 km from the heart of the city, and Mostra d'Oltremare, which is 5 mi (8 km) away.
Getting Around Pozzuoli
Walk to nearby metro stations like Cantieri Station, Lucrino Station, and Pozzuoli-Solfatara Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Pozzuoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 34.57 inches of rain falls on Pozzuoli each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 43°F