Visitors can enjoy all that Prescott has to offer including the riverfront and gardens. The scenic and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Smiths Falls
- The closest major airport is in Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 42.5 mi (68.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Prescott
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fort Wellington National Historic Site. You'll also find Frederic Remington Art Museum and Lisbon Depot Museum in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Colonel's Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Prescott
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Prescott each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F