Visitors can enjoy all that Rockport has to offer including the churches, riverfront, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Boldt Castle.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 27.1 mi (43.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rockport
Boldt Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Mary Island State Park and St. Lawrence Islands National Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Rockport, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 40 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ramada by Wyndham Gananoque Provincial Inn is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Rockport. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gananoque can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brockville is 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the center of Rockport. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Brockville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Country Squire Resort is located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Rockport. This 2.5-star hotel in Gananoque features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Rockport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Rockport gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F