Visitors can enjoy all that Brockville has to offer including the waterfront and churches. The welcoming and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Smiths Falls
- The closest major airport is in Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 49.9 mi (80.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brockville
The city's cultural venues include Brockville Arts Centre and Brockville Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Brockville Railroad Tunnel South Entrance, Golden Hawk CF-86 Sabre Jet, and Fulford Place. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are 1000 Islands Mall and Brockville Highland Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Brockville. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sir Isaac Brock B&B Luxury Suites - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Pine Street Inn B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Noble Suites - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Brockville
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Brockville Station. Brockville might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Brockville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Brockville gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F