Visitors to Progreso are sure to enjoy the beaches. The walkable and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. You'll find 322 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Merida.
Sightseeing and Staying in Progreso
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Progreso Beach and Playa Uaymitun. Additionally, you might want to add Progreso Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Progreso. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel & Suites Domani - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Tecnohotel Casa Villamar - Our customers like the pool and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Playa Linda - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Progreso
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Progreso is 39.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 64°F