Find Hotels in Prospect
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 7, 2020
Visitors to Prospect are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and bars. Top sights around the area include Kensington Oval, Barbados Parliament Buildings, and Brownes Beach.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Prospect
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prospect
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Batts Rock Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kensington Oval and Barbados Parliament Buildings.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Prospect. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best E Villas Prospect - This 3-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and pool.
- Waves Hotel & Spa by Elegant Hotels - All Inclusive - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Brownes Beach, 3.8 mi/6.1 km from the heart of the city, and Huntes Gardens, which is 6.8 mi (11 km) away.
Dressing for Prospect
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Prospect is 46.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and September with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 68°F