Visitors can enjoy all that Pulaski has to offer including the bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 11 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Shawano
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pulaski
Places to visit in the larger region include NEW Zoo, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, and Green Bay Botanical Garden. Additionally, you'll find Oneida Casino and USAIR Motorsports Raceway in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cobblestone Hotel and Suites - Pulaski - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pulaski
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 28.03 inches of rain falls on Pulaski each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F