Find Hotels in Rantoul, IL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Rantoul, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and golf courses.
- You'll find 67 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Champaign
- The closest major airport is in Champaign, IL (CMI-University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Williard), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rantoul
Favorite places to visit in the city include Chanute Air Museum, Willow Pond Golf Course, and Hardy's Reindeer Ranch. You'll also find Prairie Fruits Farm and Creamery and Marketplace in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rantoul - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
Getting Around Rantoul
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Rantoul Station. Rantoul may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rantoul
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rantoul is 40.35 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F