Rawai Vacation Packages
Rawai Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Rawai hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Rawai trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Rawai Flight + Hotel Deals
Top Hotels in Rawai
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2020
Top things to do in Rawai
Rawai Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Rawai vacation to add a little spring in your step. The soothing sound of rolling surf and the smell of fresh ocean air will recharge your mind and body. To be close to the town center on your trip to Rawai, find a hotel around Rawai Beach (just 1 mile (1 km) away). If you're planning to stay for a while, browse our Rawai vacation deals. Not only can you save cash, you'll also have other amazing beaches around you to explore, like Nai Harn Beach and Yanui Beach.
Things You Should Know About Rawai
- Nothing says vacation like staying moments from the shoreline. If you're nodding in agreement, check out what's on offer among our Rawai beach hotels.
- Many travelers also base themselves in villas around these parts. Almali Luxury Residence and Tropicale Villa are a few options to select from.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Rawai. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your purse safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Rawai, population 13,600, is popular for so many reasons. Get a few sightseeing tips on our Rawai things to do page.
- Save big on experiences with our Rawai vacation deals. See Promthep Cape, as well as other big-name sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.