Visitors can enjoy all that Merlin has to offer including the riverfront, mountain views, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 179 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Medford
- The closest major airport is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Merlin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rogue River. In the area, you'll also find Wildlife Images Rehabilitation & Education Center and Applegate Trail Interpretive Center.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Morrison's Rogue River Lodge - This 2.5-star lodge features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Merlin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Merlin gets about 17.76 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F