Travelers to Rosalia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosalia
Places to visit in the larger region include North Main Park, Coutts Museum of Art, and World War II History Center. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Rosalia, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Red Coach Inn & Suites El dorado KS is located 16 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of Rosalia. This 2.5-star motel in El Dorado features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Dorado is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Rosalia. This 3-star hotel in El Dorado features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Super 8 by Wyndham El Dorado is 16 mi (25.8 km) from central Rosalia. This 2-star motel in El Dorado features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and clean rooms.
Dressing for Rosalia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Rosalia gets about 37.20 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F