Find Hotels in Ryde
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Ryde, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seaside and bars. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays, and Beaulieu National Motor Museum.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Ryde
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ryde
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Ryde Beach. Taking a ferry is one of the top activities, while Ryde Terminal, Ryde Harbour, and Ryde Pier Head Terminal are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Waltzing Waters and Westridge Golf Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ryde. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Park Lodge B&B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free parking and WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- The Fishbourne - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room iPod dock.
- Ryde Castle Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Spinnaker Tower, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center, and Gunwharf Quays, which is 5.2 mi/8.4 km away.
Getting Around Ryde
With so many ways to get around, seeing Ryde is a breeze. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Ryde Esplanade Station, Ryde St John's Road Station, or Ryde Pier Head Station. You can catch a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Ryde
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Ryde each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F