Find Hotels in Gosport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Gosport has to offer including the waterfront, museums, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays, and Southampton Maritime Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Gosport
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gosport
Cultural venues in the city include Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower, Diving Museum Gosport, and Gosport Gallery. Notable city landmarks like Fort Brockhurst and Spitbank Fort might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Little Woodham and Lee-on-the-Solent Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Gosport. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Spring Garden Guest House - Amenities at this 2.5-star guesthouse include free parking and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- The Bridgemary Manor Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Spinnaker Tower, 2 mi/3.3 km from the city center, and Gunwharf Quays, which is 2.3 mi/3.6 km away.
Dressing for Gosport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gosport is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Gosport?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gosport, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Gosport?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Spitbank Fort?
What about the best place to stay close to Haslar Marina?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Gosport?
What's the best place to stay in Gosport to be near historical sites?
Recent reviews of Gosport hotels
More trip options
- Gosport Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gosport Airports
- Hotels in Gosport Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Gosport Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Gosport
- More Hotel Options in Gosport
- More Popular Hotels in England
- Other Hotels near Gosport, England
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends