- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Timamoon Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Room (Amber Moon )
Room (Blue Moon)
Room (New Moon)
Room (Moon River )
Room (Bombay Moon)
Room (Many Moons)
Room (Secret Moon)
About this area
Located in Hazyview, Timamoon Lodge is on a river. Shangana Cultural Village and Komatiland Forestry Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park and Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary. Discover the area's wildlife on a nearby safari, or try your luck with game drives and game viewing.
- Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary - 14 min drive
- Elephant Whispers - 16 min drive
- Sabie Falls - 27 min drive
- Graskop Gorge Lift Company - 44 min drive
- God's Window - 57 min drive
- Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.) - 51 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 4:30 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 10 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 10 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 300
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: ZAR 300 (from 10 to 15 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 800 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 800 (one-way), (from 10 to 15 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Timamoon Lodge Sabie
- Timamoon Sabie
- Timamoon Hotel Sabie
- Timamoon Lodge Kiepersol
- Timamoon Lodge Hazyview
- Timamoon Hazyview
- Lodge Timamoon Lodge Hazyview
- Hazyview Timamoon Lodge Lodge
- Lodge Timamoon Lodge
- Timamoon Lodge Lodge
- Timamoon Lodge Hazyview
- Timamoon Lodge Lodge Hazyview
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent world class hotel
Fantastic accommodation. Very private - each villa with own pool. Massages in the villa. A place to go and relax. A huge plus - the food. Supper included in the rate. The food is excellent and of a very high quality. Before you check in you receive an email enquiring about allergies. My partner is gluten intolerant. He received a separate menu each time catering for his specific need and he raved about the food. Even in the villa I had normal biscuits and he hag gluten free biscuits. On of the best places we have stayed in the world. Highly recommended.