Find Hotels in Saggart
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Saggart, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, bars, and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include War Memorial Gardens, Guinness Storehouse, and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- You'll find 818 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saggart
A favorite place to visit in the city is Citywest Business Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find War Memorial Gardens and Guinness Storehouse.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Citywest Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include St. Patrick's Cathedral, located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center, and Christ Church Cathedral, which is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away.
Getting Around Saggart
Local metro stations include Saggart Station and Citywest Campus Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Saggart
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Saggart each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F