Located in the heart of the Salt Lake valley with mountain and garden views, 10 minutes from downtown, 10 minutes from Big and Little Cottonwood resorts Brighton and Solitude and 40 minutes to Park City, this estate is an ideal location for all seasons.
Recently remodeled (new carpet, A/C units in basement) exquisitely-furnished executive rental home in an upscale, central Holladay neighborhood walking distance to Walmart, great local restaurants, and grocery stores.
Open concept floor plan where groups can gather together while not being cramped. It’s a wonderful gathering place for families with children who want to be in a convenient city location close to everything. Kids love all the games and theater room, while adults love the comforts of home at a very reasonable price.
Fun for families, big groups, business and convention conferences, and family reunions - it’s safe to say that this home will pretty much meet any of your needs. Kids are never bored here either. The meticulously landscaped yard is one of the best features of this home. It offers privacy, shade, and is large enough for kids and families to play. Kick back and relax outdoors with the private hot tub and patio that are perfect for summer barbecues or soaking at night after a long day skiing the slopes. The open floor plan of the basement space provides an enlarged gaming area with billiards, ping pong, cards and poker table, foosball, as well as a theater room with recliner seating for all your Netflix binges.
Traveling for business or relocating to Utah? This luxury residence estate is the perfect transitional accommodation if relocating with family and children. Business executives or key personnel visiting Utah to work have discovered that extended stay hotels and small apartments are not as comfortable as a spacious home.
This home is pet-friendly, although there is a $250 pet deposit that is partially refundable upon departure and inspection of the home. If you are planning on bringing a furry friend, please inform us prior to arrival. The large backyard is mostly fenced with a small area by the garage with a trellis that is open to the driveway.
Visiting Salt Lake to ski or snowboard? Perfectly suited for skiers, this luxury ski home also serves as the perfect “home base” within the city, but close enough to both ski canyons, Big and Little Cottonwood within a 10 minute drive. Experience some of the world’s best powder skiing Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, or the local favorite - Brighton. We also offer skiers discounts on ski rental gear to save on airline fees - but even better - so you can try out the latest technology in demo gear.
• Recently remodeled (new carpet throughout in October 2021, A/C in basement added)
• Private hot tub
• Theater with 10 foot screen and surround sound
• Game room
• Ping pong
• Air hockey
• Poker table & chips
• Basement wet bar (mini fridge, microwave)
• 4K Ultra HD smart TV in each bedroom
• Large windows with a view into the backyard
• Large open backyard mostly fenced in
• Large master suite with jetted tub and shower
• Radiant heated stone floors
• Natural gas fireplace
• Master (main level): king bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom #2 (main level): king bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom #3 (main level): king bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom #4 (main level): king bed and full futon bed (sleeps 3-4)
• Bedroom #5 (basement): king bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom #6 (basement): full over full bunk and twin over twin bunk (sleeps 4-6)
• Theater Room (basement) twin over full bunk (sleeps 2-3)
• Recreation Room (basement) twin daybed with one twin size mattress stored under the daybed (sleeps 2)
• Recreation Room (basement): full futon bed (sleeps 1-2)
Total Capacity: Sleeps 20 comfortably, 25 Max
Total individual beds: 15 (including 2 full futons,1 twin mattress)