Find Motels in San Ysidro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in San Ysidro
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Other property types in San Ysidro
Motel 6 San Ysidro, CA - San Diego - Border
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Quality Inn & Suites Near The Border
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Best Western Americana Inn
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
San Ysidro Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in San Ysidro including only 2 low-cost motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in San Ysidro. Not-to-be-missed sights include Las Americas Premium Outlets in San Ysidro, as well as Club Campestre Golf Course and San Diego Coronado Bridge in the area.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you'll often find a free parking spot and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite San Ysidro motels to select from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Las Americas Premium Outlets and Centro Cultural Tijuana.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Las Americas Premium Outlets.
Things to Do in San YsidroWhile you're exploring this relaxing, family-friendly area, take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. Visitors like San Ysidro for its shops, live music, and beaches.
Here are favorite places in and around San Ysidro:
- Las Americas Premium Outlets
- Club Campestre Golf Course
- San Diego Coronado Bridge
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Baja California Peninsula
- Coronado Beach
- Balboa Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- San Diego Zoo
- Hotel Circle
San Ysidro is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit San YsidroDetermine the perfect time for your visit to San Ysidro by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 43° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 43° F at night
- Average rainfall is 11.50 inches in a year
How to Get to San Ysidro and Around the Area
|Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.)||Airport||4.5 mi (7.2 km)|
|San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)||Airport||14.9 mi (24 km)|
|San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field)||Airport||18.5 mi (29.7 km)|
|Beyer Blvd Trolley Station||Metro Station||0.3 mi (0.5 km)|
|San Ysidro Transit Center Station||Metro Station||1.4 mi (2.2 km)|