Visitors can enjoy all that Bonita has to offer including the golf courses, restaurants, and shopping. Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, and SeaWorld are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Bonita
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 10.6 mi (17 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bonita
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, and SeaWorld. In the area, you'll also find Petco Park and San Diego Coronado Bridge.
As you start planning your visit to Bonita, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 570 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 4BR Bonita Home w/ Partial Coronado Island Views! is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from central Bonita. This 3-star hotel in San Diego features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Cozy Casita Near Golf Course And Park Close the Freeway is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the center of Bonita. This 3.5-star hotel in San Diego features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Modern Contemporary Palm Springs Home In San Diego is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Bonita. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in San Diego can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include San Diego Convention Center, located 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the city center, and Qualcomm Stadium, which is 10.1 mi/16.3 km away.
Dressing for Bonita
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Bonita gets about 11.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F