Visitors can enjoy all that Sandwich has to offer including the riverfront, bars, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ottawa
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sandwich
Places to visit in the larger region include Raging Waves Waterpark, Aurora University, and Grand Army of the Republic Hall. Additionally, you'll find Hollywood Casino and Waubonsee Community College in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Timber Creek Inn and Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet rooms.
Dressing for Sandwich
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Sandwich gets about 37.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 18°F