Visitors to Oswego are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, museums, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Chicago Premium Outlets, Rialto Square Theater, and Silver Cross Field.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 30.4 mi (49 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oswego
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Chicago Premium Outlets, Rialto Square Theater, and Silver Cross Field. You'll also find Aurora University and Grand Army of the Republic Hall in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Oswego - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Oswego
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Oswego is 37.68 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 18°F