Travelers to Sant'Onofrio will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 520 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant'Onofrio
Places to visit in the larger region include Vibo Marina Park, Norman Castle, and Cathedral of Santa Maria Maggiore and San Leoluca. You'll also find Porto di Vibo Marina and Murat Castle in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Sant'Onofrio, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 82 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel & Spa La Porta del Mare is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the center of Sant'Onofrio. This 3-star hotel in Tropea features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Capovaticano Resort Thalasso & Spa MGallery by Sofitel is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Sant'Onofrio. This 4-star hotel in Ricadi features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Hotel Ashley is 17 mi (27.4 km) from central Sant'Onofrio. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gizzeria Lido can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sant'Onofrio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sant'Onofrio is 1.18 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F