Travelers to Zungri will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 493 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 23 mi (37 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zungri
A favorite place to visit in the city is Insediamento Rupestre Degli Sbariati. Additionally, you'll find Michelino Beach and Port of Tropea in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Zungri, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 420 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- B&B Belvedere is located in the heart of Zungri. This bed & breakfast in Zungri features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Tirreno is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Parghelia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Infinity Resort Tropea is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center. This property in Parghelia features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Zungri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Zungri each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F