Visitors to Parghelia are sure to enjoy the gardens and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Parghelia
- The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parghelia
The city's gardens and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Michelino Beach. You'll also find Port of Tropea and Diocesan Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Parghelia. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Infinity Resort Tropea - Amenities at this property include 2 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Tirreno - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Villaggio La Pizzuta - This 3-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Getting Around Parghelia
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Parghelia Station. Parghelia may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Parghelia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Parghelia is 1.18 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F