Top Hotels Near Santa Maria dei Carmini in Dorsoduro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Santa Maria dei Carmini Hotel Guide
No matter where you stand on the religious spectrum, take a moment of silence and appreciate Santa Maria dei Carmini.
It's in Venice, an exciting city that is definitely worth spending time in.
There are 112 hotels to choose from situated within 0.6 miles of Santa Maria dei Carmini. You're sure to find what you're looking for well within easy walking distance. Some of the more frequented ones are the Hotel Canal Grande, Hotel Moresco and Hilton Molino Stucky Venice.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having numerous budget-friendly hotels within a stones throw. The Ca Maria Adele and the Ca' d'Oro Apartment/Ca' salute Apartment are a couple of convenient options that can be found 0.9 miles and 1 mile away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on accommodation that's a bit extravagant, you have many upmarket hotel options to choose from. Two of the hotels that lead the way in elegance and charm are the Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice and the PalazzinaG, which are situated 0.8 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Vintiotto is a decent spot that's close to Santa Maria dei Carmini. Visitors in search of a pick-me-up come here for delicious coffee and treats. For a more substantial meal, Geko is a local dining spot that visitors frequently go to. If you're not ready to head back to the hotel, wander over to Al Canton.
Other Places to Visit near Santa Maria dei CarminiYou don't have to venture very far from Santa Maria dei Carmini to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Casa dei Tre Oci has everything an art fan needs, so it's recommended you stop off when passing through the area.
- While we can't reliably provide answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to figure them out at Chiesa di San Nicolò dei Mendicoli, one of the most impressive places of worship in the area.
- While we don't have the answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you might be able to reflect on them at Chiesa dell’Arcangelo Raffaele, which is among the most popular places of worship in the area.
- If you're fond of boats and history, stop by Maritime Station where you can see collections of historical maritime artifacts.
- While we might not have the answers to humanity's burning queries, you might be able to figure them out at Church of San Sebastiano, one of the most visited houses of worship in the area.
Rail transport is a good choice when traveling to Santa Maria dei Carmini. Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, the nearest station, is 0.5 miles away. Located 0.5 miles away, Venezia Terminal Passengers / Harbor is yet another terminal to keep in mind.