Overview of Hotel Magnolia
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Superior
Twin Room Superior
Deluxe Room, Balcony
About this area
Hotel Magnolia is located in Santiago. Plaza de Armas is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at O'Higgins Park and Cajon del Maipo. Chilean National Zoo and Fantasilandia are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Santiago travel guide
- Santa Lucia Hill - 2 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 7 min walk
- Santiago Town Square - 9 min walk
- Museum of Chilean Precolombian Art - 10 min walk
- University of Chile - 14 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 5 min drive
- Bellas Artes Station - 5 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 24 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Breakfast room was very pleasant snd loved the unique chandeliers. Roof bar was equally pleasant when weather permitted, and lobby bar served one of the best gin and tonics I ever had.