Visitors can enjoy all that Sardis has to offer including its golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 83 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oxford
- The closest major airport is in University, MS (UOX-University - Oxford), 21.8 mi (35 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 30.4 mi (49 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sardis
Places to visit in the larger region include Factory Stores At Batesville, Panola Country Club, and Senatobia Public Library. You'll also find Tate County Courthouse and Northwest Mississippi Community College in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Sardis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Sardis gets about 59.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F