Travelers to Coldwater will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Coldwater, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coldwater
Places to visit in the larger region include Northwest Mississippi Community College, Tate County Courthouse, and Senatobia Public Library. You'll also find Landers Center and Tanger Outlet Southaven in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Coldwater, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Wynnewood Rustic Cabin in the Woods is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from central Coldwater. Located in Coldwater, this guesthouse features a private pool, a kitchen, and a fireplace.
- Wynnewood Country Cottage Retreat in the Woods is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the center of Coldwater. This 3.5-star resort in Robinsonville features a full-service spa, a casino, and 4 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Gold Strike Casino Resort is located 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the heart of Coldwater. This 3.5-star hotel in Robinsonville features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Sky Zone, 22 mi/35.4 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Coldwater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Coldwater is 56.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 30°F