Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Hernando, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and casinos. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone and Graceland.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Robinsonville - Tunica
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 21.1 mi (34 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hernando
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Sky Zone and Graceland. You'll also find Landers Center and Tanger Outlet Southaven in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Hernando. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Hernando - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Meadow View Farm - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Hernando - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hernando
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 53.66 inches of rain falls on Hernando each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F