Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sheboygan, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums and golf courses.
- There are 112 hotels and other accommodations in Sheboygan
- The closest major airport is in Fond du Lac, WI (FLD-Fond du Lac County), 38.5 mi (62 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 53.1 mi (85.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sheboygan
Well-known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Kohler Design Center, Wisconsin Maritime Museum, and John Michael Kohler Arts Center. Families come for attractions such as Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center Water Park, Lincoln Park Zoo, and Sheboygan County Fairgrounds. The city is notable for landmarks like Antoinette, The Waelderhaus, and Wade House Historic Site.
In Sheboygan, you'll find 112 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Rochester Inn, A Historic Hotel - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The American Club - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Stanton Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Sheboygan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sheboygan is 32.72 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F