Visitors can enjoy all that Kohler has to offer including the golf courses, riverfront, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- You'll find 63 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sheboygan
- The closest major airport is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 54.9 mi (88.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kohler
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kohler Design Center and Blackwolf Run. You'll also find Old Plank Road Trail Head and University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The American Club - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Kohler
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Kohler gets about 32.72 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F