Visitors to Manitowoc are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, museums, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its football games.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sheboygan
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manitowoc
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Wisconsin Maritime Museum, Rahr West Art Museum, and Pinecrest Historical Village. Attractions like Lincoln Park Zoo and West of the Lake Gardens are fun for everyone, not just kids. In the area, you'll also find Hamilton Wood Type and Printing Museum and Woodland Dunes Nature Center and Preserve.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Manitowoc. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Manitowoc - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Holiday Inn Manitowoc - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Manitowoc Lakefront - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Manitowoc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Average annual rainfall for Manitowoc is 31.18 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F