Visitors to Sultan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 135 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sultan
Places to visit in the larger region include Prospector Park, Salmon Run Park, and Wallace Falls State Park. You'll also find Evergreen Speedway and Evergreen State Fairgrounds in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sultan, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Willows Lodge is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the center of Sultan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Woodinville can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from central Sultan. This 3-star aparthotel in Redmond features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- La Quinta Inn Everett is located 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the heart of Sultan. This 2.5-star hotel in Everett features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Sultan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Sultan each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F