Visitors to Monroe are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. A top sight in the area is Northgate Mall.
- You'll find 100 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Everett
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 14.9 mi (24 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monroe
A couple of favorite places to visit are Evergreen Speedway and Evergreen State Fairgrounds. Additionally, you'll find Northgate Mall in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Monroe. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Evergreen Inn and Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Sky Valley Inn - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Fairground Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Monroe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Monroe gets about 36.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F