Visitors can enjoy all that Carnation has to offer including the restaurants, golf courses, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. A top sight in the area is Husky Stadium.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal), 19 mi (30.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Carnation
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Camp Korey at Carnation Farm is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tolt MacDonald Park and Carnation Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation to Carnation, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Mediterranean Inn is 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from the center of Carnation. This 3-star hotel in Seattle features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
- Motif Seattle is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from central Carnation. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Seattle can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with an in-room iPod dock. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Convention Center is located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the heart of Carnation. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Seattle can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Husky Stadium, 18.9 mi/30.5 km from the city center, and Northgate Mall, which is 20.2 mi/32.5 km away.
Dressing for Carnation
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 39.96 inches of rain falls on Carnation each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F