Think of yourself walking around the streets of your perfect day off, gazing up at the buildings or the beautiful settings wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you're especially counting on: Suomenlinna Fortress. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and the moment has come to mark it off.
Suomenlinna Fortress Hotels
Hotels near Suomenlinna Fortress
Whether you begin your expedition at Suomenlinna Fortress or complete it here, ensure that you carve out enough time to really explore this prominent site.
It's conveniently located in the vibrant national capital city, Helsinki.
With 5 places to stay within 2 miles of Suomenlinna Fortress, spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Look into the Scandic Grand Marina, the Hellsten Helsinki Senate and the Eurohostel. They are just 2 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Travelers trying to stretch their dollars can select from a couple of low-cost accommodations that are not too far away. The Hotel Haven and the Hotel Kamp are ones to keep in mind.
If you love to live an indulgent lifestyle, a ride of a few short minutes can take you to one of the area's high-class hotels. You'll find superior facilities and a glamorous vibe at the Klaus K Hotel and the Scandic SimonkenttAI.
Every now and then, you need something sweet! Head to CafAI Vanille for a light meal and a cup or two of strong coffee. This popular spot is located nearby Suomenlinna Fortress. After that, venture to another restaurant in the vicinity. Grab a table for dinner at Restaurant Walhalla and sample different food off the menu. Afterwards, stop by Bastion Bistro and order a beer or two.
Still have time? There are plenty of other things happening within close range of Suomenlinna Fortress:
- Suomenlinna Museum contains intriguing exhibits on the events that made this area what it is today.
- Power plays, operations and weapons of warfare are explained in detail at Submarine Vesikko, if the military is a topic that arouses your curiosity.
- Enjoy a pleasant walk through the paved paths of Kaivopuisto Park. Get out under the open sky and deeply breathe in the fresh air.
- Mannerheim House Museum provides you with an interesting place to wander around to spend some time when the weather forces you indoors.
- Do you like spending time in museums? Then plan to visit Museum of Finnish Architecture for an engaging time.
Our database of Helsinki hotels and lodging offers all the things you need, so you will certainly find spots near Suomenlinna Fortress that you'll fall in love with. It's time to start searching: Helsinki had more than a few newcomers in the most recent year. You'll rest assured when reservation time hits, too: many new admirers would endorse their Helsinki hotel to a friend. You're just a few clicks away from all the secret advice you're looking for.
- We offer serene accommodations for all types, from big reunions to solitary travelers.
- The staff at hotels close to Suomenlinna Fortress go above and beyond, which can only enrich your vacation to this dazzling landmark.
- Rooms in Helsinki accommodation are always neat and orderly.
It's understandable why Helsinki suites received more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Thanks to Expedia's wide directory of hotels near Suomenlinna Fortress, you can stay right nearby.
Interesting Helsinki Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to do in Helsinki with Suomenlinna Fortress crossed off your timetable.
- Helsinki is currently beginning to find its place after having been a well-kept secret.
- Make a trip to one of the territory's historical sites, then head out on the town to top off your exploration.
- Take a day to plan some excursions, and you'll soon notice Helsinki also knows a thing or two about individual care.
Paying a visit to Helsinki is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Suomenlinna Fortress. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few all-new photo opportunities!