Find Motels in Surabaya
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Other property types in Surabaya
Four Points by Sheraton Surabaya
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Doubletree By Hilton Surabaya
The Westin Surabaya
Surabaya Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 425 hotels and other lodging choices in Surabaya, though there are only 2 inexpensive motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Surabaya. Not-to-be-missed sights include Tunjungan Plaza, Surabaya Town Square, and Grand City Surabaya.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motels often have free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Here are some of our customers' best-rated Surabaya motels to select from:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Royal Plaza Surabaya and Surabaya Town Square.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and 24-hour front desk, as well as room amenities like air conditioning.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Royal Plaza Surabaya and Surabaya Town Square.
What to Do in SurabayaThose visiting Surabaya have good things to say about the coffeehouses. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are some popular places:
- Tunjungan Plaza
- Surabaya Town Square
- Grand City Surabaya
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Surabaya Zoo
- Suroboyo Carnival Night Market
- Ciputra Waterpark
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Al Akbar Mosque
- Submarine Monument (Monumen Kapal Selam)
- Suramadu Bridge
Surabaya is also notable for its:
- Water parks
- Safari tours
- Cultural attractions
Best Time to Visit SurabayaFigure out the ideal time to visit Surabaya by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically October and November, while August and September are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 75° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 74° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 92° F during the day and 74° F at night
- Average rainfall is 65.87 inches in a year
How to Get to Surabaya and Around the Area
|Surabaya (SUB-Juanda)||Airport||7.9 mi (12.8 km)|
|Surabaya Gubeng Station||Train Station||1.4 mi (2.2 km)|
|Surabaya Pasar Turi Station||Train Station||2 mi (3.2 km)|